Top5picks

I think everyone's been picking great songs. here are mine in no particular
order: Bargain,  AQuick One, Love Aint' For Keeping,,  Naked Eye, and
Time's Passing.  Of course anything would be fine by me!  This'll be my
first Who concert.
I have to agree with Sid and Kevin in the is rock dead controversy.  Rock
will never die; right now it's simply hanging around in thebackground like
it's done so many times before.  I certainly think it's the best genre of
music around--and it's been around for quite some time which means it must
have substance--if that makes any sense.
And as for the Who or other bands gettin too old, I have always thought
that youth is not just chronological but more importantly a state of mind.
If you're young at heart then you're young forever.  I think we can all
think of people we know now who are by age young, but by actions,
attitudes, etc might as well be 100.
I saw an old interview of Mick Jagger when he was young(very young) and he
was asked how long he would perform, and his answer was til the day he
died.  Just thought i would throw that one out.  No not a rolling stones
fan, just thought it pertinent somehow.
marino