RE: The Who Mailing List Digest V7 #71

>  Pete often speaks of the "one note."  This is it, Pete.  This
>      is the note.  Mayhem.  Chaos.  Life.  The Universe.  That's the note.
> When I hear
>      this symphony of feedback & power, it washes all troubles from me.  I
> am saved.
>      And all this in the first minute of the bloody song !!!  Zeppellin?
> Beatles?  Stones?
>      What?  Who?  WHO !  Who but The WHO !
> Enough for now.
> - - SCHRADE in Akron

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  GO SCOTT GO!!!!!!!!!
	I'll be diving into much Who/Pete material this weekend!!  My buddy
Stu is hitting the road Friday morning.  A weekend of drinking/partying and
THE WHO!!!  I figured I'd present Stu with Lifehouse while the Orchestrated
version of BABA is blasting on the stereo.  From there jump into "Teenage
Waste Land", and then jump over to experimental "Who Are You" with Rap.
	After that.....I see some Pete "day in the garden" video in our
future.  What 'cha think Scott, will he be psyched or what!!!??
	If anyone sees a woman hitch-hiking south, that would be my wife.
:-)  Just kidding, she digs these weekends too.  Nothin' but a damn good
time by all!!!

	By the way, I can't believe all the bitching and fussing going on
over at the new Pete list (majortom).   UUUUGGGHHH!!!
	And yes, our list is taking hits again.   I don't get it.  I'm
trying to stay calm.  Keets! Pull my reigns if needed!!

	Stay in tune here,
	Kevin in VT.