Re: PT & JAE

>John must have been dissatisfied during the 60's, though.  According to
>latest Moon biography, John and Keith were always talking about leaving the
>band, forming their own group.  Up until 1967, it seems that John and Keith
>were pretty tight, and that Keith felt that John's marriage would interfere
>with their friendship (even though Keith was already married).  John
>mentions this in a video (the making of the stage play TOMMY?); about how
>he and Keith felt left out, because Pete and Roger were so close.
>Interesting.

Is this the 30 Years video?  There I think John was talking about the power
structure in than band and how much he missed Keith because the the two of
them could vote together, and thus actually influence the outcome of band
decision-making processes.  I don't recall that he said so much that Roger
and Pete were close, but that they tended to settle things between
themselves and then tell everybody else what they were going to do.

keets