Re: SCHRADE's Date: (No, or invalid, date.)

>Date: (No, or invalid, date.)
>From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>
>Subject: Re: TANSTAAFL

>> Please somebody expand this for me:  TANSTAAFL?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Joe

>I bet you say that to ALL the girls! :-)
>
>- - SCHRADE in Akron

I do, actually.  For some reason I have the uncanny ability
to proclaim Freudian slips without knowing I do it.  Must be
something from my childhood (perhaps being left with my
crazy aunt for a year).

Anyway, what'ssssssss...up with the (No, or invalid, date.)
thing?  Are you a Y2K victim or are you stuck on the grid with
that Spinner character?

Joe

Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
Phone: 610-313-1850 x 115
Fax: 610-313-1848

NEWZware™ is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.