Fwd: The Impossible Dream

i thought someone did it for you all ready she said it stands for....
"THERE AINT NO SUCH THING AS A FREE LUNCH"
TANSTAAFL

-- BEGIN included message

> Please somebody expand this for me:  TANSTAAFL?

Joe:

Since Kevin doesn't want to say, read The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress by
Robert Heinlein and you will find out. And it's such a good book, it will
be worth it.

> Baaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! Stop it, Stop it!!! You're killing me!!!  :^D

Jim:

Couldn't you come up with anything original?

> politics, you're going the wrong direction.

Oh, never mind. I guess you couldn't. But if you think I'm going in the
wrong direction, you should be made aware that this is the future. That
old, outdated stuff you believe is SO last century. How can you like
Lifehouse and be so stuck in the past? Look, don't be afraid any
more...it's OK, we won't let the "bad old" technology and new ideas hurt
you.

> "During my service in the United States Congress, I took the
> initiative in creating the Internet."

He did sponsor the funding which turned the DOD computer network into what
is now the Internet. Deal with it, and stop trying to make something out of
nothing.

> "I'm not an expert on computers."

So what? I'd like to know (privately) exactly what that has to do with
who's better to lead this country.

> Gore can't win.

Better check the latest poll numbers, chum. Things are changing, and people
aren't as easy to dupe as they were when Reagan was elected.
You'd better hope to the Supreme Being Georgie doesn't win. He has not one
single solitary thing to recommend him as President. Not one. And then he's
an idiot...there's just no escaping that...
I'd like to see you guys give me one reason TO vote for Bush, instead of
bunch of claptrap about why not to vote for Gore. "To dream the impossible
dream..."

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"
                         George W. Bush, Presidential Candidate

                    Cheers                  ML

-- END included message