re the impossible dream

Har ! Har ! HA! HE! HE! You guys are a cracking me up! This is almost a
little bit like reading a MAD Magazine! I wonder who Alfred.E. Neuman
would vote for ? Is our children Learning ? Please, do these guys
actually say these things ? Ha! Ha! Question ? Have any of The Who ever
been to the White House / met any US presidents ? Did'nt Roger take part
in something in DC but eventually could'nt make it or something? I really
loved my cab ride from Manassass to DC, ($50), I saw all the sights of the
city at 3am  as the cabbie got lost  and including two
OK looking hookers who wanted to get into my cab at a red light! They
had just been dropped off from a big black car.  Hmmm. I guess there's
something about this Washington Place after all. No wonder why these
guys want it so bad !!
Regards,
Derick.