Re: The Impossible Dream

On Tue, 18 Jul 2000 13:25:08 -0400, "Mark R. Leaman"
<mleaman@sccoast.net> , late of Pablo Fanques Fair wrote:

>> Gore can't win.
>
>Better check the latest poll numbers, chum. Things are changing, and people
>aren't as easy to dupe as they were when Reagan was elected.

One interesting factoid. There are a number of political scientists
who use statistical modeling techniques to forecast election
results. When they were polled recently, every single one of them
reported that their models predict a Gore victory.

My guess is that the swing will begin after the conventions, and
accelerate with the debates. In the debates it will be hard to hide
the fact that Bush has the brain of a carrot. Approximately.

--
Kevin B. O'Brien                  TANSTAAFL
kob1@ix.netcom.com

Help fight SPAM. Join CAUCE. http://www.cauce.org/