Re: "I told you not to mention Marvin Gaye!"; Rare (Medium and Well-Done) Who; Take this message & here's what you do

>1.  What's happening with the BBC disc, anyway?  Feb. 15th or not?

Everything from what I can tell finally seems to be ontrack for the 15th.
Reviews are coming out, advance copies are showing up in British stores and
on ebay, etc.  Of course there's always something that can go wrong in Who
land.

>2.  I'm rather unhappy with the continued closing of the boards on this
>website.  I realize there was some trouble with unruly members; however,
>all I would like to do is occasionally post a question like the above,
>and now I find that I cannot even look at posted messages.  What
>happened to "Communicate, communicate"?

I suppose it's the continued problems they seem to be having over their with
understanding computer technology.  I forget if it was someone on this list
or the other list that said this:
"Why don't the British build computers?
Because they can't make one leak oil."

I will post your complaint about the chatroom on the chatroom for Mark and
Pete to see.

        -Brian in Atlanta