Re: "I told you not to mention Marvin Gaye!"; Rare (Medium and Well-Done) Who; Take this message & here's what you do

In article <3888D24C.AB1AB063@ieee.org>,
    Marc/Carolyn Hurwitz <hurwitz@ieee.org>  writes:

> [...] and that medley from THE
> KIDS ARE ALRIGHT.  Have I left out anything?  If so, please post here &
> let me know.

As Brian pointed out the full Kids soundtrack is now available on the
Japanese polydor release.  I just got mine the other day and recommend
this HIGHLY over the MCA release.  Less hiss all around and while not
remixed, the sound is definately improved over the MCA release, not to
mention that you finally get all of the soundtrack.  I've been
listening to mine all damn day long! <g>  Since this is a limited
edition, I suspect that this material will *still* be rare when this
limited edition runs out -- and I hear that most are going fast.

> 2.  I'm rather unhappy with the continued closing of the boards on this
> website.

Me too.  I can only hope they open it up again.
--
<http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>	Legalize Adulthood!
    ``Ain't it funny that they all fire the pistol,