Re: Grammys and other trivia, Orchestras, Wall Of Sound

> This is only one reason why I have no respect for the Grammys.  [snip].

Those of us of a (probably) older generation cannot forget the 1966 Grammys
where the winner of the Best Song of 1965 could have been "Yesterday" or
"Satisfaction" or "Like A Rolling Stone" or even "My Generation."  What won?
"The Girl From Impanema" that's what.  This year I proudly continued my 35
year tradition of ignoring the Grammies.

        -Brian in Atlanta