OH NO!! I THINK I'M STARTING TO LIKE BLUR MORE THAN THE WHO!!!!!!

OK,I know I never ever say anything on this list, and most of you are
probably wondering 'Who the hell is this?' Well, I'm Sarah and I'm from
Cleveland, and I've been on the list for a year now, enough said. Anyway, I
just figured if anyone would understand  my "problem" it would be one of
you. So here it is... I've loved The Who for 3 years now. They are the best
thing that ever happened to me. I've liked Blur too, but now all the sudden
I can't stop listening to Blur!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! What's happening?!! I
think it's maybe because I never realized how Damon Albarn is sooo sooo sooo
HOT!! And I never thought anyone from The Who was hot or even cute or
attractive at all, and if I did that would be sick and disgusting because
I'm only 16(But I'll be 17 April 20!!) and Roger, Keith,(if he was still
alive)John,and Pete are old enough to be my grandpas! But I guess it's not
that bad because Damon loves The Who,and so does Graham, Dave, and Alex!
Anyway, I was watching "The Kids Are Alright" and I kept thinking, "I wish I
was listening to Blur right now" and "I wish I had a Blur video to watch
instead," I feel so bad! I've always liked Blur, but until like 2 weeks ago,
I didn't love them like I do now and I used to only listen to them like once
a month and The Who I listened to every single day and night and I haven't
listened to The Who in like a week! It's not that I don't still love The Who
cause I do. But I feel like I like Blur more now. I don't like them as much
as I've liked The Who though. My parents and my brother just don't get it!
Neither do my friends, they are all N'SYNC fans, at least I'm turrning into
one of those! Well, I hope I'm not disapointing anyone. Thanks for listening
to me complain, if anyone actually did.

                                     -Sarah