Re: OH NO!! I THINK I'M STARTING TO LIKE BLUR MORE THAN THE WHO!!!!!!

Sarah, I got a chance to see Blur (with Phil Daniels even!) at a big
outdoor multi-band concert day sponsored by a local alternative
station (x96's "big ass show" for anyone local).  They were good!

Although the Who are #1 on my pedestal, doesn't mean I'll think less
of you if you get into Blur more than the Who.  Hey, its the
differences between us all that make life interesting, isn't it?
To put a Lifehouse spin on it, if we were all 'one note', it would
make a lousy song!

I am not attracted to Pete Townshend either ;-).  But I still love his
music.

I have noticed that over the years, the Who is the one band that I
always come back to, even if I stray with the odd 'affair' with
another band.  The Who are always there for me and I always come back
in the end ;-).  With all the activity in the past 5 years I've been
'in phase' with Whoness for some time.  But there have also been
periods (years!) where I only listened to other stuff and didn't
listen to much Who.
--
<http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>	Legalize Adulthood!
    ``Ain't it funny that they all fire the pistol,