Brian Wright- Question About John Entwistle

Brian,
      My response is this. I have personally observed John while onstage:
a. Smile
          b. Laugh
          c. Nod to a roadie
          d. Sip a drink
          e. Look confused
          f. Sing
          g. Play the 'Meanest Bass around'
          h. Yell at Townshend and Daltrey' "fuck it lets' play" -
refers  to an angry Entwistle at The Lyceum Ballroom, London,UK on
the British Quadrophenia tour after they kept going on and on telling
the story of Jimmy.
                   However I have'nt seen Him do much else ! He may
have but if He did then I missed it. Some say He smashed a guitar on
Stage in Houston , Texas 1982. Missed that too. That would have been
incredible to see. One thing,I remember He said that He does not need
to fly through the air or whatever in order to play His guitar, so
He decided to perhaps just stay out of the way of the others or risk
getting clobbered on the head by a twirling mike or something. Can
you just imagine what it would be like onstage if Mr.Entwistle also
leaped around and such ? It would be total chaos up there! I don't
blame Him for a minute! (or should that be a Moment ! )
So Brian, I hope that this helps in some way.

Regards,
Derick. (in Miami. FL.)