Re: Brian Wright- Question About John Entwistle

Some say He(JENTWISTLE) smashed a guitar on
> Stage in Houston , Texas 1982. Missed that too. That would have been
> incredible to see.
On the Where are they now? episode that featured John he mentioned how one
night at the Houston astrodome Roger told him to turn down a bit cause he
couldnt hear himself sing, but John had grown tired of this constant
complaint, so he threw his bass on the ground and told him "You play the
f---ing thing!!!!"
Maybe thats the smashing guitar incident they were referring to?
I'm not sure just wanted to throw out a possibility