Re: Pino Schradadino

> Yup, that was a bit harsh
> I agree that it would be a shame to see Pete backslide away from The Who
> back to this solo work, but he needed the solo work before it was possible
> to lead an electric Who.
> Food for thought.

Interesting arguement.  I, however, believe the 'spark' that ignited the 2000
WHO tour was in fact the Daltrey Sings Townshend tour back in, what was
it, 1994?

Daltrey's decision to include a large segment of QUAD on his tour seems to
have been a direct precursor to The WHO's QUAD tour in '96 which then
seems to have been a stimulant for the 2000 tour.

Besides, I reserve the right to be harsh!

- SCHRADE in Akron