Re: The bad news?

> Saying "since the mid-80s" makes me wonder if there was ever anything
> else on videotape.  Or by "since the mid-80s" are you referring to the
> date of the original videotape release?

There was never a legitimate release of the complete The Kids Are Alright on
videotape.  It was released full-length on RCA's long-defunct Selectavision
videodisc system.  It also ran at full-length through the mid-1980's on
commercial television, MTV, MuchMusic, etc.

For that and much more on The Kids Are Alright including QuickTime movies of
the missing non-musical sections, check out my notes at:
http://www.thewho.net/linernotes/TKAA.html

        -Brian in Atlanta
         The Who This Month!
        http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm