Re: The bad news?

> Unfortunately, both the old videotape and the new DVD are listed at 99
> minutes. This still doesn't mean anything definite, because either or both
> could be wrong...using old info. But it's not good news.
> If anyone sees the actual DVD, they might take a look at the time. I don't
> recall definitely, but my thinking is the original move was 110 minutes.
> Something like that. Perhaps someone else could verify this.

The original movie was 106 minutes.  The cut-down, sped-up version is 96
minutes with the addition of "The Kids Are Alright" video (the so-called
"special edition") adding another 3 minutes.

I'm 99% certain that if there is a U.S. DVD of Kids (and I don't trust
Amazon on title releases), it will be the same awful version we've put up
with since the mid-80's.

        -Brian in Atlanta
         The Who This Month!
        http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm