Fwd: TKAA

you should try catch mp3's of the UK shows at the end of the tour if
possible-
the song had changed again...
and much like the mp3 we all have it seemed structured and well thought out.
of course i cant remember a word of it now....
but it should be at the albert hall gig which i hope to get on vid soon

JC