Keith Moon is Alright

> You're gonna love it!!

Scott:

Thanks, I'm looking forward to it...but it will be a while, as I treat
myself to a reread of Lord Of The Rings every Xmas, and I'm finishing The
Silmirillian now...The Hobbit is next, then the trilogy itself. So it will
be January, most likely.

> Greg's a great guy.  His hard-working wife helps out a lot, too.  Since
> he & I are both from O-HI-O, I've been buying from him for years -
> through the mail & at record conventions.

Me too, all mail order. I even traded for a copy of the LP boxed set
Phases, a nice find there! He has made it possible for me to get a lot I
have wanted over the years. And I've ALWAYS been satisfied.

> Is that discography you got written by Ed Hanel?  Mine's all beat
> to shit.

I've never found one, but yeah that's it.

>     Ooh boy lemme tell you, GREAT PICK. It's alot better than an
> "expanded Full Moon", I'm totally hooked on it.

Alex:

I went there to buy Xmas presents, but once I saw that cover...there was no
walking away.

> Interestingly, it boasts a remastered 5.1 soundtrack and bonus
> performances...it also lists "A Quick One", from the Rock'n'Roll Circus
> as being present.

Drew:

Part of it was on the hacked-up one, so a restored version is not
guaranteed because it's listed. But it IS promising.

"I knew it might put him in an awkward position that we had a
  discussion before finality has finally happened in this presidential
race."
        George "Huh?" Bush

                    Cheers                  ML