Fwd: Kids Are Alright DVD?

since it mentions "bonus Performance" singular I'd assume it's the Kids are
alright promo from whos better whos best...
I have the DVD released in the UK which has no region coding on it and is
5.1 sound.
but it is abysmal....
5.1 sound merely has the same sound blasting through all speakers....
no separation of bass or rear sounds....very cheap and shoddy and no
remastering worthy of note..
and it is split into only 5 chapters !!
so when you want to watch baba you have to forward thru 20mins to get to it
rather than using a chapter search,,

despite all that i actually watch it regularly so go figure...