TKAA

keets said:  "Counterpoint.  Roger sees everything in sunny colors.  Pete
carries on about
how hard life is and how they somehow just barely made it through and
then
Roger checks in with his viewpoint about how lucky they all are.  I
thought
it was perfect as a refrain."

Thank you.  I had not thought of it in that way.  I guess the fact that
they sung it once is what kept me from thinking of it as a refrain.
Roger's falsetto makes him kind of sound like Pete's woman:-)  That idea
reflects perfectly what I saw as most beautiful this summer.  That these
old friends (TED) can still work together.  Good friends operate best
when they are able to see opposite sides of an identical situation.

Jeff