Re: QUAD movie

In an interview with Pete, 1974, quoted in "The Minstrel's Dilemma."
Pete states:  "He goes through a suicide crisis.  He surrenders to the
inevitable, and you know, you KNOW, when it's over and he goes back to
town he'll be going through the same shit,...but he's moved up a level.
He's weak still, but there's a strength in that weakness.  He's in
danger of maturing."

I didn't quite get that feeling when I saw a scooter falling into the
depths of the ocean.  Roll credits.

Personally, I always believed that someone rescued Jimmy from the rock,
that he is now middle-aged, and spends his spare time maintaining a
website for WHO fans.

-Jill-