Hollywood Bowl

For those of you who are going to the Hollywood Bowl show on Monday, when I picked up my ticket on Friday at the Box Office, I found out that the Park & Ride service that is usually available for most shows there is only going to be limited to four locations.

Two of the locations that I recall (sorry for sounding lame, but the other two locations were in the San Fernando Valley, which is way out of my way) were Pasadena (Pasadena public parking lot, northeast corner of Marengo Avenue and Ramona Street. Entrance to parking area is off Ramona Street) and Lakewood (Lakewood Center Mall. Lakewood Boulevard and Candlewood Street Parking area is off Candlewood Street and Graywood Avenue. Bus departs across from Hometown Buffet).

The reason for the limited Park & Ride service is because the concert is a "non-Los Angeles Philharmonic-produced event."

I was told that the shuttle services will be available from all remote parking lots.  See http://www.hollywoodbowl.com/ for details.

The reason why I mention this, for those of you who have not been to the Hollywood Bowl before, parking is extremely limited.

Also, I saw a couple of posts about pre-show gatherings before next Wednesday show in Yuppyville . . . er . . . Irvine.  Any plans for Monday?

Best regards, whatever your political affiliation,

BW Radley
bwradley@earthlink.net