IGTC/O&S

>Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 14:15:41 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Jester <jester13_us@yahoo.com>
>
>Alright we have been arguing the difference between
>the IGTC and Odds & Sodds list. One of the things that
>separates the two is the ability to say anything you
>want on the IGTC and no one gets pissed off.

You must be new here.  Some of the flamefests on O&S have made this recent
IGTC stuff look like a Victorian tea party.  (This is not to advocate one
over the other, I enjoy both.)

ObWho:  The Who are from England, a country whose Queen Mum had a few
Victorian tea parties of her own.  Happy 100th Birthday Queen Mum!

Cheers,

Alan
"That's unbelievable, if that's true."
   --Howard Stern, 5/25/00