Re: Hanson?

>Lately, he's been worked up about the Hanson show which he bought tickets
>for so he could go with his teenage daughter.
>My tastes are pretty diverse, so I'm not one to criticize others...but
>Hanson?   mmmmm.... (bop?) Still trying to get him to come along to to
>Irvine, for the Who, but wondering, nonetheless, is Hanson a farce (force?)
>to be reckoned with?

Not quite, but maybe.  ;)

I haven't been following them closely, but I've heard that they're already
bored with the pop hits that got them so much notice, and that they're
maturing somewhat as musicians.  As Mark pointed out, they're stale as a boy
band, but it remains to be seen whether they can make it as serious artists.
  I also hear they're Who fans.  :)

This brings up an interesting point that someone made on O&S, the difference
between performers and artists.  Anybody care to comment?

keets