Re: Lifehouse Live - Will it be Pete's Solo or The Who?

>The big question is: Will it be with his solo band or
> with The Who?

Last word we had was that Pete wants to do a combination of Lifehouse
and Psychoderelict on Broadway.  He has also talked about a possible
film if that doesn't work out.  He seems to think that a live version in
the manner of the 1996-97 Quadrophenia won't work.  I disagree, of
course, as I think a lot of Who fans would, but that's Pete.

        -Brian in Atlanta
         The Who This Month!
         http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm