Re: Not getting any Bush; Dimwits; Trooting; Far off, man; Hacked

In article <200004192041.QAA0000031348@ns1.sccoast.net>,
    "Mark R. Leaman" <mleaman@sccoast.net>  writes:

> I ordered mine last Thursday, and am still waiting. Impatiently. For that
> matter, the DVD of WN hasn't arrived yet either (from CDNow).

FWIW I notice that thewhodirect.com is also carrying the DVD of WN
now.  (Plus a snazzy black bomber jacket with the band's logo.)

thewhodirect.com seems to put new stuff on there periodically, so if
you're interested in T-shirts and the like, you might want to check
back every now and then.  They have a lot more of John's original
artwork for sale now as well.

> According to Brian's earlier rant, the hacked and sped up version.

Then there's no point in buying it.  Might as well just get another
copy of the VHS when it wears out than upgrade.
--
<http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>	Legalize Adulthood!
    ``Ain't it funny that they all fire the pistol,