Re: Not getting any Bush; Dimwits; Trooting; Far off, man; Hacked

> > business.  As long as they've made solid investments, I don't expect
>they'll be in the poorhouse, but still they don't have the money to finance
>huge projects like much richer (and more captalist) rock stars do.

>And if they didn't, they ARE dimwits. Especially this far down the line. I
>can understand a person in their twenties feeling as if the party will
>never end, but by the 1989 tour those guys should have KNOWN to set some
>money aside.

How you handle money has to do with your value system.  Obviously they have
put money aside, but the way they generally run things, you'd suspect
they're more artistically oriented than business oriented.

Pete has show signs of an urge to accumulate wealth just lately, and someone
pointed out an interview from last fall where he mentioned a Lifehouse
movie, among other projects--I could visualize one along the lines of
QUADROPHENIA (the movie) with TED+Z recording the soundtrack.  Also, he's
shown signs of putting albums out on an Eelpie label.  Hey, if you can't get
a studio to do it for you, you can always finance it yourself.

keets