Not getting any Bush; Dimwits; Trooting; Far off, man; Hacked

> i ordererd mine by priority mail but musicmaker said it wasnt mailed out
until friday!!
> i didnt get mine either

Scott:

I ordered mine last Thursday, and am still waiting. Impatiently. For that
matter, the DVD of WN hasn't arrived yet either (from CDNow). I'm quite
forlorn.
And it still bothers me that they didn't call it Blues To The Gore. I would
have.

> business.  As long as they've made solid investments, I don't expect
they'll
> be in the poorhouse, but still they don't have the money to finance huge
> projects like much richer (and more captalist) rock stars do.

Keets:

And if they didn't, they ARE dimwits. Especially this far down the line. I
can understand a person in their twenties feeling as if the party will
never end, but by the 1989 tour those guys should have KNOWN to set some
money aside.

> venture for Roger and John (and Pete, too, of course).  Roger said they
only
> made back their startup costs on Quad, but it looks like they've
researched
> the current music scene and come up with a cost-cutting plan

It helps that they aren't trotting around 10 extra band members, too. And,
I assume, have much less of a stage presentation.

> Ok, is it just me, or does July seem a long way off now.

Kevin:

Not as far off as the end of September (28th).

> The obvious question is -- is this the FULL version of the film or the
> hacked/sped-up version that appeared on VHS?

Phil:

According to Brian's earlier rant, the hacked and sped up version.

   Cheers       ML