RE: Quad the tour, and how the amazing journey began.

> QUAD the movie?  We're hoping for QUAD the tour.
> keets

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  YES!!!  Give me a video or what ever of the
tour!!!  While were at it, I would love to see a video of the Woodstock
reunion.  There were enough cameras on stage for both shows.  There has to
be footage.

> Keith Moon was WAY better than John Bonham!!
> 	Now at THIS point I truly wanted to punch one or more of them in the
> face (I didn't though because they all would have ganged up on me and
> kick me ass), but THEN I went and saw it a week or so later, and came
> out of the theater as a TRULY transformed person in rock'n'roll!!
> 	The Who was my favorite band from that point on, all the way to this
> day!
	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Amen my brother!
	Given the drummers then, John is definitely a close second.
	For me, Tommy the album was my entrance into the who.  The girls in
our "gang" turned me on to the movie.  "Oh, Rog is soooooo cute" they'd say.
For me the movie was ok.  The album was outrageous. It definitely hooked me.
Rock for intelligent people.  Ya can't beat it.

	'He only comes out when I drink my gin'

	Stay in Tune,
	Kevin