Re: white city

I've got it, and I thought it played like an "experimental" film.  Somewhere
Pete said it was just that, and from doing it he decided that film was just
too slow and awkward a medium, and then he went to the "radio play" format
instead for Psychoderelict.  WC IS interesting because Pete has written the
script, but it's more of a documentary than a literary piece.  It does have
a nice atmosphere, though.

keets