Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 11:16:33 +0100
From: "Tom Connor" <tom.connor@lineone.net>
Subject: Pete

I bought Horese's Neck by Townshend the other day, and thought that
yesterday would be a good time to read it as I came back from Liverpool
via train having watched Everton draw terribly with Coventry.
Anyway, nothing quite prepared me for what I was about to read. To put
it simply, it was not what I expected to read, and more than most of the
stories lost me completely. But, it was written by Pete so I forgive it.
Further, the day was not a complete failure either, as I was able to
pick up a copy of Who Came First in the main city centre HMV, which was
cool.
Tom