No Subject

>ok Campers----
>time to pool our thoughts together a bit and vote for the "best of" in
>various WHO classes====
>TODAY'S QUESTIONS>>>  9/29/99----
>#1=THE BEST ROGER SOLO ALBUM?
>#2=THE TOP 5 BEST ROGER SOLO TUNES?
>ok--now get to work and dredge up some fun here!!
>hee hee hee! :-)

All right!  Good topic here Mr. Mark.  Here's my two pence worth...

BEST ROG SOLO ALBUM:  McVicar (honorable mention:  Ride a Rock Horse and
Under a Raging Moon)

BEST 5 ROG TUNES:  1.  My Time is Gonna Come - McVicar (basically a Who
song)
                                           2.  Bitter and Twisted - McVicar
                                           3.  Come and Get Your Love - Ride
a Rock Horse
                                           4.  I Move Better in the Night -
Under a Raging Moon
                                           5.  One of the Boys - One of the
Boys

That's a nice little list.  Anyone else?

Too bad about the HOB melee for tickets this weekend in Chicago.  I couldn't
go sit in line, so I missed it (couldn't afford it anyway) but my heart goes
out to those of you who got shafted and my congrats to those of you who got
tickets.  Can't wait to hear your reviews of the show.  Have a good week
kids.

Jim in Chicago

"Could you get on with it?  Can you keep it together?" - KM
is unauthorized.