Re: Horse's Neck

Tough to do a synopsis, because it doesn't have an all over plot line.
Somebody here was talking about Pete's rock operas as postmodern art a while
back; well, this is another example.  It's a collection of short stories
tied together by a common theme, which seems to be sexual power/adequacy--or
else maybe penis worship.  In this way, I think it actually makes a clearer
statement than his operas do.

keets