Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V6 #263

I first saw The Who in '66 when they backed Herman's Hermits then had the
great fortune to meet and travel with them a bit from '71 til the mid
eighties.  Since then I missed seeing them for  reasons such as a family
reunion scheduled the same day as the concert.etc...While reading the reviews
on here, I couldn't help but think how lucky I really was being able to see
and hang out with them so many times during their peak years with Moon.
Hopefully, nothing will keep me from going to Chicago next weekend!
Long Live The Who!
Denise