Re: re-Before I get Old

Derick Bhupsingh wrote:
> My major objection of
> and about this book is that Marsh is a blood sucking hypocrite
> who has made his living off people like The Who and has the gall
> to say nasty things about them in the book all the whilst
> seemingly forgetting what a wonderful  journalistic life They
> and many others have given him.

Yeah, I'd say that's my feeling about him as well.  Marsh has done as much
damage to The Who as he's benefited them with his fandom.  If anyone wants more
fodder for Marsh-bashing, I highly recommend "The Mansion on The Hill" by Fred
Goodman which covers how Jon Landau and Marsh manipulated Springsteen to sell a
certain image of him.

		-Brian in Atlanta