Bargain question

One of the local radio stations here in Pittsburgh played a version of
Bargain with Pete Townshend on vocals (Played after they mentioned it
was his birthday). I have never heard this version before, and thought
all you knowledgeable Who people could help me out. I would like to know
which recording this was from. I've been a Who fan since high school
when Quadrophenia came out (guess I dated myself there) but I have just
started to collect solo material from the members in the last couple
years, and am wondering if its from a Pete solo project. Also want to
add that I been getting the digest for the last couple months and am
impressed with everyones knowledge about this great band. Thanks for all
the info.

				Maureen