Who's Who

I just walked past a record store and couldn't help noticing a familiar
black & white poster.  It read something like:

    Who's Who
    Maximum R&B Tribute
    As featured on the forthcoming film "Dear Boy: The Life of Keith Moon"
by Robert de Niro.

The shop were selling tickets for the Who's Who tribute band.  I bought 2
tickets for Saturday, April 3rd in Brighton.  My wife doesn't know we're
going yet - I thought you guys should be the first to know.  Support band is
Kinky Journo.

Has anyone seen Who's Who?  Are they any good, or have I wasted my money?
I'm not expecting a brilliant show that would rival The real Who, but I sure
am excited already.

-MB