WAY, Who's Who, "Nathan"

Hey gang!
   Just to toss in my two cents on "Who Are You":
     Some people consider "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" a concept
album. Is it (to you)? If so, then WAY should be considered one also.
Unifying theme, but individual songs that do not tell a story. i consider it
a concept album, but not a rock opera, which tells a story ("Quad", "Tommy",
"Psychoderelict"). "White City" is a concept album, but not a rock opera (or
a novel, for that matter, although the title "White City--a Novel" seems
appropriate when comparing it to the literature that is "Tommy" or "Quad").
Maybe you'll agree with me and perhaps not... these definitions are
personal, my own opinion, and just as subjective as calling something
"rock", "alternative", "metal", etc. But perhaps my definition will help,
maybe to clarify your own definitions.
     MB: Let us know how Who's Who are... there's a club here in Madison
that features 'tribute' bands all the time, and if they're any good i'd love
to see them.
    Nathan:
      i apologize but there's been much skepticism lately regarding any mail
sent through a portal address like hotmail. We have some jack asses out
there who like to stir up arguments by saying controversial things. For
example, saying you like the Backstreet Boys and the Village People may
start a big debate over tastes in music. Personally i congratulate you on
your diversity of taste, if you're for real. However, i (and i imagine most
of the listers here) think you are a fake. If not, i apologize in advance.
You'll understand if you stick around awhile. In the meantime, don't be
surprized if we ignore some of the more controversial things you say.
                           peace&anarchy,   jeffree