Just a little bit about me...

Hi. As you all know my name is Nathan Stringer.I am 17 years old. I am a
boy. I am from New Jersey. My favorite sports team is the Cleveland
Indians. I just wanted to tell you all a liitle bit about myself. I have
a dog named chicken. I am not very popular at school. The Who keeps me
going though. They are my insperation. Besides The Who, I like The
Greatful Dead, All-4-One, Hanson, The Village People, Backstreet Boys,
and Bob Marley. My friend and I were at a fair once and we saw Roger
Daltrey eating a corn dog. We couldn't go talk to him though. I wish we
would have! Well, I hope you all don't think I am weird.

Go Tribe!