Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V6 #157

>Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 10:34:17 -0600
>From: Phil McRevis <legalize@xmission.com>
>
>I prefer this list because people
>generally are able to keep themselves on topic, the volume is lower
>and white fang isn't subscribed.

While you're on the subject, I might also mention that the only reason the
other list even exists is that Weiner ("white fang") had a violent reaction
against the institution of rules on this list (primarily that posts had to
be on topic and not abusive), and found a volunteer to host an alternate
list...and that AFAIK he's the only person not allowed to post on this list.

>legalize@xmission.com	<http://www.eden.com/~thewho>

That URL doesn't go anywhere.  You might be thinking of
http://www.eden.com/theox or http://www.thewho.net

Cheers,
Alan