RE: The Who Mailing List Digest V6 #157

The problem here, John, it that you are not just amusing yourself, but
instead have entered into the practice of trying to hurt people (you're
comments).
If you want to be a voyeur, fine, but don't be a rapist.

	My warmenst thanks to all who helped this "loser" figure out how to
"trim" the digest when I reply.  I do it a zillion times a day at work, but
didn't realize I needed to do it on this list.

John, have some patients and sympathy for those of us that are new.  I would
hate to be accused of discouraging someone new from contributing.  It's a
shame that you don't seem to have a problem with that.
"I don't need to fight, to prove I'm right.  I don't need to be forgiven" PT

Who fans are family!  I'm alway leary of a family member who is willing to
make other family members feel bad.
Anyway,
Stay in Tune (especially you John)
Kevin