The Kids Are Alright

> There may be more flames on the real list, but there is about 100 times
more
> intelligent discussion over there in one digest than there is over here
in
> 50.

Jon:

Hey, don't try to BS me. I've been over there. Before you were, in fact.

> Unwarranted?  Hardly.  Simply the truth.

Please look up the word "unwarranted" so you'll understand what I said.

> The thing that needs help is this list, and if you can't see that *you*
need
> help.

Now that you point this out to me, and even though it took you an entire
week to come up with a response even as weak as this, I see that you are
correct. Gosh, we ARE all a bunch of kids on this list, and we are so very
honored by your presence...you are so OBVIOUSLY our superior. Even though
you are merely parroting the term "kiddy list" from someone else who must
be even more intelligent than you (if that's even possible) and don't seem
to have anything original to say...I realize this is just how it SEEMS, not
how it IS.
But keep in mind that we belong here; it's our lot in life, just as yours
is to struggle with being so superior to the great, unwashed masses of Who
fans. We all have our cross to bear, correct? And you know what Pete
Townshend says: The kids are alright! Hey, that's us!

Maybe you can set up some classes, to teach us all about The Who and
computers and anything else you deem worthy. We wait with bated breath for
your next contribution. And THANKS ever so much!

> be there but I can not get away from my new job. I hope someone takes
some
> pics & post them on-line somewhere.

Janice:

Will do! Wish you were going to be here!

> Jon Rhein says this list is garbage.

Derick:

And we should all join in and thank him for his insight! C'mon, let's all
join hands and thank him together...