Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V6 #150

I enjoyed Who's Who. <shrug>  Haven't thought much about it, but I'll devote
a couple seconds now.  Um, okay.  I don't much like the look-alike business,
as it seems to cheapen the performance.  I'd rather have a band present
themselves honestly--they have to be quite compentent to perform the music,
after all, but no band can actually replace The Who, or even TED.

keets