Everything converges in the end . . .

Well . . . speaking about The Who "Selling Out" and the yammerings of those
who consider this the "kiddy list" (or as they/he is known, the
"neighborhood" psycho) there is yet ANOTHER, YES ANOTHER Who song being
featured in an upcoming motion picture (gee . . . this is only the third in
the last six months).

The motion picture in question is the new Spike Lee film, SUMMER OF SAM,
which is Mr. Lee's take on the "Son of Sam" murders in New York City in the
summer of 1977.  (I am sure that the story about a certain New York area Who
Fan actually being the Son of Sam is just a rumor!)

The track listing is:

1. Got To Give It Up - Marvin Gaye
2. Dancing Queen - Abba
3. Baba O'Riley - The Who
4. Running Away - Roy Ayers
5. Everybody Dance - Chic
6. La Vie En Rose - Grace Jones
7. Let No Man Put Asunder - First Choice
8. Fooled Around And Fell In Love - Elvin Bishop
9. There But For The Grace Of God Go I - Machine
10. Best Of My Love - The Emotions
11. Dance With Me - Peter Brown
12. Don't Leave Me This Way - Thelma Houston

B.W. Radley
bwradley@earthlink.net