re: Personal Ravings From Working Overtime

I also have always liked Who Are You, I find it both powerful and
comforting to listen to.

I feel one of the problems with Who Are You is the uneven sound quality
(MCA).  One of the first albums I owned more then one pressing of to try to
get one that sounded decent all the way through.  Even the reissue, for all
its remastering, still does not fully remedy the problem (very bright at
times).  New Song and I've Had Enough are two of the greatest on the album
but vocal mix and sound quality is muddied IMO.

>Finally, as we've discussed great Who albums, Who Are You gets mentioned
>almost as an afterthought.  I don't know why, I think it's one of their
>best and is indicative of the next great musical plane The Who were
>about to reach before Keith went to that great Holiday Inn in the sky.
>Sorry, but one of my personal favorites of ANY Who song is "Guitar and
>Pen" and I know Who fans that hate that one.  Never could understand
>why.  All right, my ravings are complete for now.
>
>Have a great week Who-ligans.
>
>Jim in Chicago

PS:  Do post when you find the date of that MOJO, thanks.

Carla