Chicken Salad ("...between your knees!")

Kyle, from the glorious state of Virginia:

Loved your "postmodern" twist on this elusive Keith quote.  However, you give me too much credit for "puzzling" over it.  The fact is, I just dropped the quote, verbatim from my ear-banks.  Even referring to it as my "interpetation" is saying too much.  I heard it as I heard it, and used it to close a posting.

Our esteemed collegue Brian, also from a Southern state, added the "correction" to my first post.  Which leads me to believe that Brian has a tendency to be a tad over-analytical.  I mean c'mon, I didn't take it out of context.  Apparently you are just flexing your Who-muscles.  If I'm wrong Brian, please correct me, but weren't you the guy who "corrected" the punctuation of my quote from "People Stop Hurting People" ("may I be matched with you again...") and "corrected" the joke I made about Al Capone having a copy of Keith's "Pictures of Lily" drums?    Oh well, a Yankee from Chicago doesn't have a chance against people in Jefferson Davis country.  I'm going to set a trap for you Brian, let's see if you take the bait!

All be well and good...  Jim in Chicago

Hey, did anyone know that Pete Townshend was also the first man on the moon?  (Okay Bri, your turn).  Nyuk-nyuk.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               !