WGFA on King Biscuit; AQO on Rushmore

I just bought the single-disc King Biscuit CD at Best Buy for $14.99, and my
oh my what a powerful version of "WGFA" it has!  Either Pete was
particularly feverish or John was allowed to play at his preferred volume
level (or both).  It's almost 2 and a half minutes longer than any other
song on the CD, proving that The Who were indeed the best live band ever!

Speaking of live Who, I also bought the soundtrack CD for Rushmore and am
convinced that its live version of "A Quick One" ain't the one used in the
KAA movie though I suppose it could be a different take from that session.
Anyone know?

Rich