unreleased Roger solo

Brian Cady wrote:
>As of now the Daltrey that has never been released on CD are the >above,
"Best Bits" and the "Lisztomania" soundtrack.

Alan mentioned that Lizstomania was released on CD in Japan; if it'll help
anyone find it, it's A&M  D32Y3550 (and came with lyrics on a fold-out sheet
separate from the cover insert!).

Besides the fact that the Parting album probably didn't sell well compared
to Under A Raging Moon and Roger's 1970s material, I'm sure a big factor in
why it has never appeared on CD is that it was the only one of his Atlantic
albums that wasn't released that way to begin with.

To the best of my knowledge, the Sundazed label has only released
Entwistle's first two albums in the USA, and Roger's first three are still
only available from Repertoire in Germany (though Polydor had previously
released his first without bonus tracks).

Rich

PS  I don't mind brief non-Who posts, it's the all-too-frequent long
tirade/treatise that I think most of us oppose.  But I don't mind if a
relatively new fan asks an opinion about buying a solo album--there ARE some
clunkers in the bunch and there ARE some fans who focus on The Who as a
group to the exclusion of their solo careers, so it's entirely appropriate
for them to ask questions here.