Re: Parting should be painless

Howard P. re:

>I remember seeing a video on NBC's Friday Night Videos (it was NBC,
wasn't it?) for
>a single from this album.  All I remember about the song is that it was
rather limp,
>and the video featured Roger stumbling around a boxing ring looking
pretty out of
>it... I mean, like he didn't even know what the video was about!  I
certainly
>didn't.  Perhaps the video director didn't know either, hence Roger's
appearance of
>apathy.

    That would be the video for "Walking In My Sleep". The funniest
thing I find about it is seeing Roger strumming a black Schecter
in his silver suit. I don't think Rog played any guitar on that song
or the rest of the album. I still love that record, though.
    I taped the video on "Friday Night Videos" all those years ago
and have yet to see it air anywhere else since that time. Another
track would have made a better pick for a single/video.

Stoo